-->

Tynsong refutes KHADC fund withholding charge: says up to March 2026 we have cleared everything

Date:

Share post:

SHILLONG, JUN 17: Deputy Chief Minister in-charge District Council Affairs Prestone Tynsong has rejected allegations by the CEM of KHADC that the state government is withholding funds meant for Autonomous District Councils, saying all dues up to March 2026 have been cleared.

Addressing the charge, Tynsong said, “I think all three district councils should appreciate one thing – that the government, sometimes, though the share system that they have is not there, has instances where we even release it in advance instalment to the concerned respective district council.”

He was specific on KHADC’s dues. “So, when you talk about KHADC, let me tell you one thing: up to March 2026 we have cleared everything about their dues, so I don’t see we have any outstanding anymore.”

The CEM KHADC had earlier accused the state of delaying release of funds to the council.

Share post:

-->
spot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Kynnoh ka UDP ia ka KHADC ba leh kiar ia ki Hima hapdeng ka kynrum kynram ka Hima Langrin

Shillong, Nailar 20 : Ka United Democratic Party (UDP)...

Manipur | Dawa ka Naga Council ban pyntreikam ia ka NRC shuwa ka census bad delimitation ha Manipur

Senapati, Nailar 19: Ka United Naga Council (UNC) ka...

Meghalaya, Spices Board sign MoU to boost sustainable spice farming

Shillong, August 19: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA)...

Come for talks, govt is ready: Meghalaya cabinet minister to KSU

SHILLONG, AUG 19: Cabinet Minister and MDA government spokesperson...